This list does NOT reflect my top ten list for my favorite personal finance blogs. Rather, it is a list of personal finance bloggers that use Twitter the best! The factors that went into me choosing this list were based on frequency of updates, quality of those updates, and the value their Twitter presence brings to my life. I like Twitter users that provide a good mix of personal content, blog post updates, and relevant links to other interesting articles. Also, there are so many quality PF bloggers out there, and I am sure that I don’t have the majority of them on my Twitter stream. So, please don’t send me any angry comments or email wondering why you weren’t on the list!
Here it is, in no particular order:
- @Ramit from I Will Teach You To Be Rich
- @fcn from Five Cent Nickel
- @mrsmicah from MrsMicah.com
- @flexo from Consumerism Commentary
- @manvsdebt from Man Vs. Debt
- @ncn from No Credit Needed
- @christianpf from Christian Personal Finance
- @moolanomy from Moolaonomy
- @frugaldad from Frugal Dad
- @trenttsd from The Simple Dollar
There you have it. Shoot me a comment with a list of your favorites!
Update: Saving For Serenity has a massive list of personal finance bloggers to follow in this article.