- Paid Search/Display Advertising
- Social Media Advertising
- Local SEO
- Content Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Project management
- Wordpress, Drupal, Squarespace, Weebly, Sitecore
- Google Analytics / Google Tag Manager
- Google and Bing Search Console
- SEM Rush, BrightEdge, Moz Analytics
- Google Adwords, DoubleClick Campaign Manager, DoubleClick Search, Bing Ads
- Facebook/Instagram Ads, LinkedIn Ads
1/2013 - Current
Manager, Digital Marketing
- Manage a team of 10 digital marketing and web analytics professionals to service onsite and local SEO, social media, content strategy, analytics/reporting, and conversion optimization for hotels, restaurants, and other entertainment businesses.
- Responsible for developing comprehensive digital marketing strategy for our clients.
- Responsible for supporting new sales pitches, working with clients to develop new brands, and identify online personas.
- Work regularly with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console, Moz Analytics, SEM Rush, Google My Business, Google Data Studio and other tools to identify, analyze, and implement new strategies and conversion optimization opportunities for client websites.
- Manage and coordinate with agency vendors and partners for copywriting, web development, web CMS, local search directories, and digital media advertising.
- Product development of new web and digital marketing products, including gathering requirements, identifying all relevant stakeholders, creating a product roadmap, and creating go-to-market sales materials.
- Work directly on digital marketing, social media, analytics, and content marketing strategies for major brands such as Hilton, Marriott, Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, Wyndham Worldwide, and more.
1/2008 - Current
- Own/manage digital media agency, specializing in web design, SEO, paid search and social media advertising.
- Create and manage Facebook business pages, claim and enhance online local listings, build websites using Wordpress and Squarespacel, and manage PPC campaigns.
- Oversee and manage team of part-time and independent contractor SEO specialists, graphic designers, web developers, and copywriters.
- Work with large and small brands such as Chick-fil-A, Inc. (Corporate and individual locations), CultofMac.com, Biola University, Nyack University, and more.
8/2012 - 1/2013
SEO Marketing Manager
- Managed technical SEO efforts for Sears Home Services web properties and landing pages including meta data, canonical URL structure, image optimization, and search engine visibility.
- Created and managed landing page and microsite experiences to expand rich content for Sears Home Services products to enhance SEO strategy. Utilize A/B testing for conversion optimization.
- Responsible for all analytics reporting and analysis.
- Additional responsibilities included off-page SEO efforts such as social media optimization, local search marketing, press release creation and submission, and writing quality content such as blog articles and PDF white papers.
8/2010 - 8/2012
Director, Interactive Marketing
- Supervised and managed a team of interactive designers, social media specialists, and SEO analysts to help lead and implement all digital content and creative projects including onsite and local SEO, social media marketing, email marketing, online PR, and overall content strategy of digital properties.
- Created and managed Facebook business pages, develop custom Facebook applications, set up and manage contests/giveaways on social media channels, strategize for social media campaigns, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest.
- Responsible for the initial development of all new website design projects, including the initial and ongoing SEO of the website, such as keyword research, web crawl accessibility, indexation, metadata, URL structure, image/video optimization, and improvement of the user experience.
- Additional responsibilities include inbound marketing initiatives to generated leads for the agency (developing educational content such as white papers, blog articles, videos, etc), educating staff and clients about SEO and social media, and managing the information technology structure of the agency
6/2009 - 8/2010
Internet Marketing Manager
- Assisted Internet Marketing Director with SEO of website, microsites and reporting/analysis of web statistics.
- Trained corporate staff about social media marketing, produced all company blog and social media content, and developed and managed viral promotions to increase brand awareness and car rental bookings.
- During my time at E-Z Rent-A-Car, I was responsible for creating and promoting their first Facebook business page, company blog, and Facebook contests.
University of Florida
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – Management
7/2015 - Current
Google Analytics Qualified Individual